Developing an artistic direction involves a delicate balance between photography, graphic design and choice of material. It entails:
- Presentation of our collection of stock photographs and samples of materials
- Defining an artistic direction based on your brand and the products and services associated with it
- Developing a design and presenting two approaches
Approach 1:Exploring Macrophotography based on the product or service.
Approach 2:Using graphic design and photography to explore corporate identity
- Definition of design requirements – where the photos will be, material and format.
(Examples: open-plan mobile partitioning, printing on glazed areas, on curtain fabric, on Alu-Dibond panels, backlit photograph in an LED lit lightbox etc…)
- Choice of approach and quotation
- Production of the photo and graphic design
- Reproduction and positioning of the photos on the material chosen
- Delivery and installation